Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunburst Mirror!

See how lonely it is up there??

Viola! Problem solved. ;)


So...my dear, sweet, wonderful step-sister, Jenafer thought that I might enjoy this little tutorial on a sunburst mirror {from Flamingo Toes, a guest blogger at:http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2011/03/guest-post-sunburst-mirror-by-flamingo-toes.html#comment-47616since I was stumped as to what to put on the wall in between my two clusters on top of my kitchen cabinets. DID I EVER?!!! It was the PERFECT solution!!! She has great taste and I totally value her opinion. I went out the NEXT DAY and bought all the supplies from the D.I. (and a mirror from Hobby Lobby) and assembled it in a matter of about 30 min. SO easy. SO stylin'. SO PERFECT. It added some great shine and glitz up there. (Once again...these are W.I.P photos of the kitchen...I just couldn't wait to share this tutorial with you.) ;) And yes, those darn speakers will be gone the next time I take a picture. ;)
The only thing that I did differently was that I used another piece of cardboard on top of the silverware and then used silicone glue to adhere the plate on top of the second cardboard piece. Happy crafting everyone!!

The best part: $6.00, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment